
goSH! I was just making my last visit to facebook to call it a night but then I stumbled on a link posted by my frend and I was....wooaaAAHHTTTT!!!!! OMG! REPLAY JAPANESE VERSION by SHINEE is finally out and ready for the screamszzZZ of the craving fans!!! woosH! i just played
it over and over again...like RepLay, Replay REplay!
Can't get any better than this! and taemin is flaunting his ultimate, maximum, utmost, Lif

This really makes my day! weew the group is like not getting any older but really looking very younger!




Are they plain immortals or just goddesses! haha where's that fountain of youth anyway!....*searching-searching*....this guys look prettier than me! .dammit. hahaIn the japanese version of replay they gave the opening lines to taemin, it's really refreshing not to see jonghyun always having that role....no offense to jonghyun's fans though...maybe it's really time to let us hear the given gifted voice of taemin and his dance moves are never really fading...ofcourse the group is isn't all about taemin! haha been so bias... ^^v
... aigoo...Noona neomu yeppeo...like me! (^-,-) hahai really wish SHINee good luck in their japanese debut! No doubt you will be sweeping all the noona's heart in no time..including mine!!! *kiss* ke ke ke
SHINee ganbattene!!!

*I'll be your #1 noona! ^-,^\m/
if you wanna see the video just click the REPLAY JAPANESE VERSION at the top..thanks!
ReplyDeleteThree words ~ "TAEMIN IS HOT!" ~ It's his time to shine.
ReplyDeleteSwoon-drool-die for SHINee! Aigoo.