Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Zahir


RED it's so often associated with love and passion, anger and hate, courage and dominance. It stimulates emotion and arouses excitement, yet it is also use as a signal to stop.

Inside this blog I will enclose my emotions, deep thoughts and thinking, reflections and realizations, likes and dislikes, my up and downs and bits of my life.

Some se
creTs will also be unravel. This blog would be a journal of all my unfathomable extremities!

As I am saying I am turning over a new leaf and want to experience the gReener side of the pasture. I want to experience the world of blogging and to be called a
wRiteR. This is not a long lost dream that I'm reviving but an aspiration that I'm pursuing.

So my journey starts here....


2 comments:

  1. hello da! gi-follow tika! ifollow pud ko ha!
    thanks!

    ^^, bogoshipo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ owki!!! ginapangita man pud nako imu blog...kalimot man gud ko...nyehehe..mwah! owki no probs, naa na nka new follower this day! mwah!

    mish you!!

    ReplyDelete