Monday, February 28, 2011

BOOK I: sCRamBLeD sCRaBBLe

Everyone has a zahir, everything has a form, as for me I found both of them.

“once we have come into contact with them or it, gradually occupies our every thought, until we can think of nothing else.”

Crazy as it seems, I can’t accept that something can occupy a mind, my mind, unless I have a pea brain or it’s just really really too HUGE to follow. Well the latter seems to be much more pleasing. However, I’m still doubtful about it, everything has a reason, everything is conditional, everything is logical, fathomable. Not until I noticed you. And that’s how my zahir slowly created it’s form

BOOK I: sCRamBLeD sCRaBBLe

It happened on a sunny day, someone raised

“who would be playing for scrabble?”

Thinking I would be a better candidate, I gladly volunteered in which no one motioned for a second choice. So it was decided. The venue is on the center stage of the university, It was an organization day so everyone was busy, or somewhat busy. I was scheduled a match versus a third year. During the match however someone is pissingly coaching in which I don’t really need. A smart aleck so he think. Of course I was giving hints that it’s really not necessary and what he’s doing is really bad for his health…ow bad coaching rather. So eventually he was out of view. When the match was over, I won, I approached a circle who’s playing word factory, and then there was this guy who “humbly” said that “augh I mental blacked!”. Wow na mental black pa xa ato unya 17 iyang score. One of my eyebrows gave a note.

The competition is not over yet, championship is up for grabs.

Fourth year vs. Second year (me). As we came face to face with our opponent I vividly remembered that face! The “humble” smart aleck guy but it was not hate that flowed in me, it was a sense of insecurity. I now this guy is tough to beat, so overflowing with confidence showing off those pretty smiles.. hmp the match started, as expected it was tough, they have smart words and smart moves, scored double, triple. I on the other hand, I mean me and my partner on the other hand never let loose, we also gave them strategy to match, it was kinda thorny for me because I don’t know why fate is giving me those 1 point tiles only! Tense and determined this game is working my brains up! It really pays to have worthy opponents. During the match though we have little conversations, he was not really that bad afterall, he was cool, and I’ve known his name.

There was this moment where I can’t really put my tiles down, I was searching for options, ofcourse I don’t want a score lower than 10! So it maybe took me 10 min just to spread my tiles, and it was really okay for them, they even said. “okay ra nah, maski magabi-e pa ta dre :D”

After the match, we shook hands, and instantly become some sort of “friends”, exchange smiles and camaraderie. They won by the way. While we were walking he showed a picture of him and Raymond Marasigan and said “kinsay gwapo”?. I think he brough this up because I said he look like him. My answer was…hmmm Raymond really look weird under those eyeliners and crazy hair,so I go for “hmm ikaw nalang”..haha that was really childish. And we bid each other goodbye.

5 comments:

  1. da! dalaga na jud ka! huhuhu..pwedi muhilak ug lansang! bitaw, really love it! haha, nastory na nimu ni sa ako..
    wahaha..ingun ka about lng sa crush nako akong first blod, weheheh, ikaw pud diay...hahahha

    btw, seriously, i wish i had the luxury of time para mka.write pud ko oi..i miss writing..ibog na hinuon ko da..hehe..keep it up..i suggest you look for a publisher sa net na mu.publish sa imu book for free..i found some sa internet but nakalimot na ko wat ang site, cenxa.
    anyways, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS! i'm proud to be your first commenter! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. pakifollow nlng pud sa akong blog bcag wla pa sulod for now..hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI YAPPY! HEHE tenkyu sa pagkaproud og pwede paki-ipon ang mga lansang na imu gihilak?? haha gamiton namu sa site.. anyway maglibog guro angpublisher kung ipublish ba ni niya...daghan ayo grammatical errors..haha

    lage unta magpadayon kog lingaw lingaw og blog..jeje

    huhu rejected bya to ako forex na article! hahaha too bad..next time ulit na lang pud! aja!

    mwah ayo! ayo! lovelotz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daaaaa........!!!! :DDD
    maka comment nako, at last!! ngano man to before uy dili man... anyway, proud au ko sa imo da! I never thought na naa d i ka ani na side (the heart for writing churva) hehe!! Apir beh! Ganahan kau ko makaila na naa na mga ing ani na passion.. ehehehe :D
    Ipadaun jud ni da ha, ang pagsulat2x ug pag blog2x. Gow3x!! =)

    Ug balik sa imong book 1, 2, 3, or ur love story, nalipay ko ug nalingaw sa imong pag share :D hehe.. balitai nya ko sa updates aning imong lablayp..gow3x.. :D

    Looking forward nasad sa atong tabi puhon, oops, dapat kanang ala ka work pag ugma, ke ma 3am napod ka katulog..nyahaha..

    ReplyDelete