This is closure.
A lot of you are maybe asking why am I coming this out in the open. This memories, this experiences and this moments, I treasure them and I just really want to share it. Of course I was having war at myself. To publish or not to publish? To reveal or remain hidden? To take courage or face my fear?
This is not an easy stunt. I’m revealing to the world crazy things I did, done and do. I have subjected myself for criticism, but I don’t care anymore. I feel that if I don’t publish this now, I’ll think of myself as a loser. A loser that never faced her fears. We can’t do nothing about our fears except to face them head on. If you always run it will always chase you, you will never be free. While if you stop, try to face it and fight you have a greater chance to win unlike running away.
To those people who painstakingly took the time to read this epic story. I heartfully thank you. I’m glad I have shared this with you.
To You. The subject of this epic saga I thank you for just everything. This blog is nowhere if it weren’t for you. Best regards…Somehow I think I will never saw you again but I’m still hoping someday I want to ask you if there was a time you were thinking of me too, that you were reading again and smiling at my text too, did I ever happen to appear in your dream? Or did you also tried to seek me inside the crowds of people, I’m amusing myself if there was a time that we listened to the same song at the same time, did we ever have the same thoughts or did we ever have a world of silence of our own. This seems like a confession but I’m really burning bridges. I think 4 years is really long enough and maybe 5 years is a drag. Maybe it’s time I tell the world and be free of the thoughts. This is the release of all that I have hidden and the burden will be shared so it will be light and easy. After this I can breathe easily. I have unloaded. All is done there’s only one thing left to do , something I couldn’t do and haven’t done to anyone else and that is:
“aaminin ko sa’yo SARANGHE … ^___^”
Woah! DARYL! This is like, WOOOHOOO!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know it was that deep. I assumed it was just a childish crush on your part. (oh well, It WAS a childish crush on my part. =P). If I knew sooner I could have supported you in all your craziness but I guess it wouldn't be that fun if I knew, right?
You go girl! You were braver than I thought with all that confessions. I don't know if I can pluck up the courage to do something like that. Hihi. CHICKEN!
I just hope HE can read this blog. Mind if I post a link in his fb? Haha. Joke! (is half-meant). Hey! You want closure.=P
Blags. This is the longest comment I have ever written.
I'm proud of you DA! Weeh! Please name your next dog or cat or something in his honor. =P
I love you may!!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was just childish, I just have some loyalty on crushes maybe....haha and all was just coincidence and followed by another, then another, then another. It just happened that I have a lot to write about.
haha I never thought I would be braver too! haha I just need to vent and roll over the whole topic...brush it off...and now I'm a free being, divorced nako in all of that..haha weeh!
Hahaha and forget about the link! haha It's not really a necessity! OMG! haha
Actually I named one character on a game on his part but unfortunately my cousin loaded another game and poof, the account was gone. haha
about the pets...hmmm...nah I'll think about it. hehe
hi friendship! just read your BLOG! hahhaha HAPPY for you.. sa wakas! ISUGA oi.. amazing i enjoy it so much.. hahaha
ReplyDeletepwede mo kanta... this song is for you " But before i let you go i want to say i love you "
your absolutely right friendship, katong adlaw na gi-ingnan ko nimo na i was exactly like you 4 years ago.. ka relate ko pina-abtik..!
WRITER njud ka friendship.! worth it kayo imong katangahan days to be able to publish this BLOG! I salute you, as in two thumbs up, bsta well appreciated ang effort.. pakpak!
prospect ZERO is the male version of RAPUNZZLE..(tamah ba spelling? ) hahaha...
By the way nghimo jud ko ug account sa gmail to support you FRIENDSHIP!
PS: I hope its not the end of a wonderful journey I want more.. hahaha.. mabasahan unta ni niya! hahaha
GOD bless FRIENDSHIP! mwahh! mwahhh!
To my ever dearest Fwendship!
ReplyDeleteI so much thank you for all your efforts of supporting me! I will support you also...Let's talk in french..aw bisaya d ay...hehe
Salamat kaayo fwendship! your always on there at the backstage and ofcourse shared the centerstage with my life!uhmm wheres the bisaya part...
anyway...nagapasalamat jud kog dako sa imung kaayo pirmi, sa pirmi pagsuporta, hinaot unta dili ka magminghoy og pagsuporta ka nako. ako jud na-amuma na ako nahimong pagkaswertehon kay ako imung nahimong higala. Gipasalamatan jud nako ang Dyos ana.
kaning mga butanga gikan jud ni sa akong kasing-kasing. Salamat!
oh diba echos! haha
Sincerely fwendship, this blog will exist but will never be complete and publish if it's not for your encouragement. Who knows if wala ta nagkita atong feb 8 this maybe be hidden for hundred of years. this done is dedicated in behalf para sa imu..tsar aw 30% na lang di ay...discount...haha amang
Now I know, people can appreciate my work. Thank You! :D weeh weeh weeh!
So I was just thinking, and hoping, I hopw I can read about your doctor too! haha mwah!